The beauty of the coral in your finger, like a reflection of the sea in your life. Its shape evokes a wave caressing the reef, 'Kyma' (κῦμα) means 'wave' in Ancient Greek.
Part of Corallia collection, its name comes from Latin, borrowed from Ancient Greek; it is the plural of corallium, meaning 'corals.' This name captures the strength of our natural environment, makes reference to scientific nomenclature in Natural History and reflects on our Mediterranean heritage.
Artist's evocation of the serene presence of corals underwater, its art lies in forms and empty spaces playing to conform a continuum where the light slides softly.
Kyma Ring is handcrafted and available in gold plated brass, recycled silver and gold vermeil recycled silver.
Size: One size, open end. Width: 2-11 mm. Size can be adjusted, please contact us.
- Brass: 4,25 g approximately.
- Silver: 5,30 g approximately.
Percentage of metals:
- Gold Vermeil Recycled Sterling Silver: 100% recycled sterling silver + 5 micron gold vermeil.
Origin: Handcrafted in Spain.
How to wear it: a reminder of the sea in your hand, wear it everywhere to feel the connection to the marine world.
Combine it with: Corallia Fluid Necklace and Dendros Earrings.
* Each piece is handmade locally, so that its appearance and size may vary slightly, making each piece unique.
* Due to sustainability reasons, we have a limited stock, so most pieces are made to order, please allow 21 working days for delivery. If you need your order sooner, please contact us and we will try to accommodate your request.